Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello!

My name is Fisher. I am seventeen years old and I live in Columbia, Tennessee. I began taking classes at Columbia State Community College when I was fifteen years and I am studying to be a Nurse Practitioner. I work as a Lifeguard at the YMCA of Maury County. I have many interests, including science, Ultimate, weightlifting, movies, music, and popular culture. I enjoy reading, writing, watching sports, playing Xbox, and spending time with friends and family.

Brittany and I decided to start Fish N Britts to share our opinions about current events and to discuss different situations that come up in everyday life. We hope to create a forum for discussion and for people to share their opinions on these topics. Topics for discussion could range from simple everyday occurrences to controversial issues. We encourage debates, but please be courteous and respectful.

In addition to posting on this blog, we will be periodically posting videos on our YouTube channel. The videos will be in a talk show format and we will usually leave you with questions to respond to and to share your opinion on the matter in the form of a written comment or a video response.

To keep up with us, follow us on our Twitter. We will post updates as well as links to new videos and blog posts.

I hope you enjoy our blog! Have a good day and I look forward to posting more.

-Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment