Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hey There!

The name is Brittany. I would be the “Britts,” in case you could not figure that one out on your own. I am 19 years old and I graduated from Spring Hill High School in 2009. I am currently working on enrolling in Cosmetology School and hoping to be bringing in the big bucks in a couple of years (not really.) I work at Bath and Body Works. I have been there for almost a year now and I love it. Don’t get me wrong, there are moments when I wish I could throw a bottle of lotion at certain customers, but it’s a fun job overall.

I’m not into the whole smoking/drinking/drugs scene. I pride myself in the fact that I have a few brain cells left. I am a Christian. That does not mean I’m uptight and that does not mean that I do not know how to have a good time; it means that I know Jesus is the only way. I am doing my best to glorify Him in everything I do. I’m not perfect, but I try.
I enjoy music; it is one of the most important and influential things in my life. Music has the crazy ability to make everything seem okay when I’m feeling down. I can be in the worst mood in the world and then blast my favorite song for thirty minutes and I’m fine. I also love to sing. I’m not very good at it in my opinion, but it’s a big thing for me. I have a guitar. It is blue. It is beautiful; almost as beautiful as my car. I do not know how to play very much, but I am hoping to pick up on it a little more in the near future. I also like playing around on the piano.

I met Fisher at Burger King on June 9th. It was a random occurrence and at first he came off as a jerk. I remember thinking, “Typical pretty boy lifeguard,” but something about him intrigued me. I added him on Facebook the next day and he asked for my number. We went on a date and as they say; the rest is history. We have a pretty dynamic relationship. We joke around about how when we walk into the room, everyone stares because we’re so beautiful. I think we look pretty good, but Fisher’s ego flares up more than mine (Love you, babe.) It’s almost been two months since we started dating and I couldn’t be happier with him. So, here’s to the future and whatever it may bring!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment